Adim Ukulele Chord
Played '2353' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 2 3 5 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Adim positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Adim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!