Db11 (C#11) Ukulele Chord
Played '6678' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), Gb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db11 (C#11) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bsus2/F, Gbsus4/F,
- Same Fingering (18): D11, Eb11, E11, F7sus4, G7sus4, Ab7sus4, Ab11, Ab11, A11, Am11, Bb11, B11, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db, Bsus2/F, Gbsus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!