Db11 (C#11) Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '111198' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Db11 (C#11) Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), Gb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 11 11 9 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db11 (C#11) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Abm/D, Edim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!