C11 Ukulele Chord (Position #6)
Played '101087' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 10 10 8 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative C11 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, Db11, Abm/D, Edim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!