C11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '5567' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 5 5 6 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative C11 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Dbadd9, Dadd9, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abadd9, Aadd9, Badd9, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C, Gb/Ab, Gsus2/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!