C11 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '3345' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
C11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 3 3 4 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative C11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (18): Eb11, E11, F11, Gb11, G7sus4, A7sus4, Bb7sus4, Bb11, Bb11, B11, Bm11, Db11, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D, Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!