E11 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '7789' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
E11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), A (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 7 7 8 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative E11 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (18): Eb11, F11, Gb11, G7sus4, A7sus4, Bb7sus4, Bb11, Bb11, B11, Bm11, C11, Db11, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D, Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own E11 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the E11 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!