E11 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '2234' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), A (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 2 2 3 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative E11 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dsus2/Ab, Asus4/Ab,
- Same Fingering (18): Ab11, A11, Bb11, B11, C7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, Eb11, Eb11, Em11, F11, Gb11, Dsus2/Ab, Asus4/Ab, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!