badd9 Ukulele Chord
Played '4324' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), B (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 4 3 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative badd9 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb,
- Same Fingering (27): Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a badd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!