Badd9 Ukulele Chord
Played '4324' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), Db (9M),
- Alternative notation : 4 3 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Badd9 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb,
- Same Fingering (22): Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Abm9, Bb/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Badd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
B Major, E Major, Gb Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!