Bbm/D (A#m/D) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '3214' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
Bbm/D (A#m/D) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 2 1 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Bb/Db,
- Same Fingering (27): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, B/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!