Dm9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5415' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dm9 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor ninth)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 4 1 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dm9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, B/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!