Gb9 (F#9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '9869' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gb9 (F#9) Chord details
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 9 8 6 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gb9 (F#9) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, B/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Ab Natural minor, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!