Edim Ukulele Chord
Played '0401' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), Bb (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 0 4 0 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Edim positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Gm13,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Edim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, D Natural minor, E Blues, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!