Gsus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '0233' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : G (T), C (4J), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 0 2 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gsus4 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Csus2,
- Same Fingering (12): Csus2, D11, Em11, F9, G7sus2, Bsus2/G, Gbsus4/G, Csus2/Gb, Gsus4/Gb, Abdim/G, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, C Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, E Altered, Gb Altered, B Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!