F9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '0556' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 0 5 5 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Csus2, D11, Em11, Gsus4, G7sus2, Bsus2/G, Gbsus4/G, Csus2/Gb, Gsus4/Gb, Abdim/G, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, G Natural minor, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!