Gm Ukulele Chord
Played '0231' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 0 2 3 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gm positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): C6, Ebaug, Gmaj7, Gaug, G7sus2, Aaug7, GmMaj7, A7sus2, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, F9, Gm/Gb, Bbaug/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Abm/G, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, E Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!