F7sus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '5566' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : F (T), Bb (4J), C (5J), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 5 6 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cm11,
- Same Fingering (18): Db11, D11, Eb11, E11, G7sus4, Ab7sus4, Ab11, Ab11, A11, Am11, Bb11, B11, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db, Bsus2/F, Gbsus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, F Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, Ab Overtone, A Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!