Cm7 Ukulele Chord
Played '3333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Alternative notation : 3 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cm7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Eb6, Eb/C, Cm/Bb,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, A Altered, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!