Cm/Bb Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '3333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), Bb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Cm7, Eb6, Eb/C,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!