Ab6 (G#6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '8888' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), F (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 8 8 8 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab6 (G#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fm7,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Eb/C, Em/D, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Cm/Bb, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Ab Overtone, D Altered, B Altered bb7, D Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!