Gbm6 (F#m6) Ukulele Chord
Played '2324' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbm6 (F#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), Eb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbm6 (F#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Ebm7b5, Ebdim/Db, Gbm/Eb,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Gbdim/Eb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Bdim/Ab, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Blues, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Create your own Gbm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!