Gbm7b5 (F#m7b5) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '5657' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gbm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), C (5-), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 6 5 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbm7b5 (F#m7b5) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Am6,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Gbdim/Eb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Bdim/Ab, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, Gb Blues, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!