Bm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '7879' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), Ab (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 7 8 7 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Abm7b5,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Gbdim/Eb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Bdim/Ab, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Blues, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!