Gbdim/Eb (F#dim/Eb) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2323' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
Gbdim/Eb (F#dim/Eb) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), C (5-), Eb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (7): Cdim7, Ebdim7, Gbdim7, Adim7, Ebdim/C, Adim/Gb, Cdim/A,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Bdim/Ab, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Gbdim/Eb ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!