Bdim/Ab Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1212' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Bdim/Ab Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), F (5-), Ab ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 1 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (5): Ddim7, Fdim7, Abdim7, Bdim7, Fdim/D,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Fm/D, Gbdim/Eb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Bdim/Ab ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!