Fm/D Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1213' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Dm7b5, Fm6, Ddim/C,
- Same Fingering (27): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bm6, Ebdim/C, Ddim/C, Fdim/D, Gbdim/Eb, Gdim/E, Gm/E, Abdim/F, Abm/F, Adim/Gb, Bdim/Ab, Cdim/A, Dbdim/Bb, Abdim/Bb, Ddim/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!