b7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2322' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative b7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): B/A,
- Same Fingering (14): C7, Db7, D7, Eb7, E7, F7, Bb7, Bb/Ab, Gbm/B, Bsus2/A, B/A, Edim/C, C/Bb, Db/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a b7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!