B7 Ukulele Chord
Played '2322' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): B/A,
- Same Fingering (14): Bb7, C7, Db7, D7, Eb7, E7, F7, Bb/Ab, Gbm/B, Bsus2/A, B/A, Edim/C, C/Bb, Db/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!