Daug7 Ukulele Chord
Played '3223' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: D7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Daug7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Daug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, F/Db, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, Gb/D, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Ab/E, Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Daug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, D Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own Daug7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Daug7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!