Abaug/Eb (G#aug/Eb) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '5446' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Abaug/Eb (G#aug/Eb) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), E (6m), Eb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Ab/E,
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, F/Db, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, Gb/D, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Ab/E, Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Abaug/Eb ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!