Dbaug7 (C#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2112' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Db7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), A (6m), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 1 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbaug7 (C#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
- Same Fingering (26): Daug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, F/Db, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, Gb/D, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Ab/E, Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!