Abaug7 (G#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '9889' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Ab7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), E (6m), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 9 8 8 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abaug7 (G#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Eaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Bbaug7, Aaug/B, Faug/Bb, F/Db, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Gb/D, Dbaug/B, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Ab/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!