bm6 Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1224' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Gb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 2 2 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative bm6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, Gb Blues, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!