Dbm11 (C#m11) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '6679' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbm11 (C#m11) Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), Gb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbm11 (C#m11) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbsus4, Bsus2,
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!