Db7sus4 (C#7sus4) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1124' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Db (T), Gb (4J), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 1 2 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Db7sus4 (C#7sus4) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbsus4, Gbsus2,
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!