Dbsus2 (C#sus2) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1346' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbsus2 (C#sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : Db (T), Eb (2M), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 1 3 4 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbsus2 (C#sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, E Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Eb Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Db Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, F Altered, G Altered, C Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, C Super locrian, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!