Gb7sus4 (F#7sus4) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '6679' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Gb (T), B (4J), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gb7sus4 (F#7sus4) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbsus4, Bsus2,
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!