Eb7sus4 (D#7sus4) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '3346' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Ab (4J), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 3 4 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Eb7sus4 (D#7sus4) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Ebsus4, Absus2,
- Same Fingering (29): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Eb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, C Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!