Dbsus4 (C#sus4) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1126' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbsus4 (C#sus4) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : Db (T), Gb (4J), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 1 1 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbsus4 (C#sus4) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (10): Dsus4, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2, Bbsus2, Bsus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, Db Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Eb Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, F Altered, C Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, F Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!