Gsus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '2237' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gsus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : G (T), A (2M), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 2 2 3 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gsus2 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (10): Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Absus2, Bbsus2, Bsus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, D Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!