Gbm/Eb (F#m/Eb) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2324' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), Eb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Ebm7b5, Gbm6, Ebdim/Db,
- Same Fingering (71): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7, Ebdim/Db, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, D/Eb, Gbm/E, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F, Ab/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbdim/Ab, Dbdim/A, Ddim/Bb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!