G7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '2535' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : G (T), A (2M), D (5J), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative G7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F,
- Same Fingering (72): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7, Ebdim/Db, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Gbm/Eb, D/Eb, Gbm/E, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F, Ab/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbdim/Ab, Dbdim/A, Ddim/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!