Gm Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3235' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 2 3 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gm positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gm/Db, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Gdim/D, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Abdim/Eb, Eb/E, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Csus2/Bb, Gsus4/Bb, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, E Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!