Cm Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '87810' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Cminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cm Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 7 8 10
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gm/Db, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Gdim/D, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Abdim/Eb, Eb/E, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Csus2/Bb, Gsus4/Bb, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!