Cm Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5786' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Cminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cm Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 7 8 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!