Bm Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4675' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 4 6 7 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, Ab Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!