DmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '7998' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
DmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), Db (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 9 9 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative DmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a DmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, G Overtone, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!