Caug Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '5887' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Caug Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), Ab (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 5 8 8 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Caug positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Eaug,
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Caug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!