AmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2443' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Am(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative AmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Caug/A, Eaug/A,
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a AmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!