Dm Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '79108' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 9 10 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dm positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, B Blues, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!