Dm Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '7558' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 5 5 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dm positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Dbm, Bbsus2/Db, Fsus4/Db, Bsus2/D, Gbsus4/D, Csus2/Eb, Gsus4/Eb, Dm/E, Ebm/F, Ebsus2/Gb, Bbsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, B Blues, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!